Monday, August 20, 2007

I am Sad!

We were supposed to be traveling to Iran today! It did not meant to be and we ended up not going. I am a sad though, although I know with my pregnancy and other things it was a wise decision not to go but that does not stop me from being sad! My Mom went alone today; she is in air plane now. I had a hard time not to cry when we were hugging for good by! I am so attached to her. For a second I thought what would I do, if some thing happens to her! I always have that damn thought when I am saying good bye to a loved one when she/he goes to a trip. May be because my dad left for a business trip and never came back!! (I am crying now)

My son was asking me yesterday “how come we are not going to Iran ? “he likes traveling with airplane! We are taking off few days next week and will go to Disney land for two days, it is just one hour a way! I have not been to Disney land myself yet, neither my husband!!! Most of people get surprised that we both have not been to Disney land while it is just one hour a way!!

It is amazing how life goes on, and sometimes despite of our plans and interests things happen very differently and we cannot do whatever we were planning to do! I was thinking to myself yesterday that how life is going so fast! It is like a movie, we all have our own unique roles and every body’s movie is different, some people play a longer movie full of adventures and actions, some play a simple movie and not too long!
Just god knows what actions will happen in our movie, it seems although we are the actors/actresses but we don’t know about the scenario all the way to the end!!

I hope we all have a long happy ending movie, long enough to take care of our loved ones, at least until when they can be independent ( I am mostly talking about our children).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
I am sorry for you and I hope
you teravel to Iran very soon,

good luck

Ashkavand

5:21 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

ocean jan ... hopefully you will travel to iran soon:) i know how you feel but may be its better for you and the baby this way... is the baby a boy or a girl?:)
i wish for the happy ending too... for everybody:)
miboosamet

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home