Friday, July 27, 2007

Tired!!

I have been very busy in last couple of weeks. I have a lot to do at work and by the time that I get home I am so tired.
I was thinking to myself that may be women should not really work especially when they are Moms! May be they were doing the right thing in old times that women would stay home with kids and took care of house and men would work outside and provide for family! Look at myself I am pregnant, have a 4 years old boy and I work in a job that has lots of responsibility! Is this right?
But on the other hand I think to myself that I would get bored if I would stay home! What if god forbids I lose my husband or he cannot work any more, IF I don’t have a career how can I support myself and my family??
I think whenever I become tired these thoughts come to my mind and at the end I come to conclusion that I like to work and be productive, make money and be financially independent. What ever we choose in life we gain some benefits and we lose other benefits, we should just analyze it for ourselves and see what makes us happier and there is no formula for that, For every one is different!

I am looking forward to my trip to Iran , I am excited and on the other hand need a good vacation. I hope every thing goes well!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

َAs you said: "For every one it is different!"

I think the modern world pushes women to work outside and does not honor the choice of being a housewife. And, the old world pushed women to stay at home.

I hope that we reach a balance in the future, where every women can choose freely.

9:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ocean
thank you for everything.

5:40 AM

 
Blogger mayra said...

When I think to myselfe ,have alot thoughts about that ,If I didn't work and didnt have any job ,WOuld I be tired or not .anyway at least I GET A RESULT THAT TO HAVE A JOB IS better than not have it.
I hope, you have a nice vacation in IRAN:)

4:08 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Maybe you're right...ehm I think you are right.
A colleague of me is in the last weeks of her pregnancy and therefore has a (payed) break of several weeks.
This is a right of pregrant working women. A lot of labouraction was involved to get these rights.

Ocean, be strong and stay an independent woman (though some men don't like that)

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home