Monday, September 17, 2007

The sex of the baby!

I went to my Ultrasound appointment on Saturday morning with my son and my husband.
From the beginning of my pregnancy I had the feeling that this one is going to be a boy too! Any way my intuition was right and the baby is boy. I really did not have any preference and I am happy that the baby looks to be healthy so far. My son was excited to see the baby on the little screen! Now we should find a boy name. Any name that I like my husband does not like and vice versa!!
It was so interesting to see that Ultrasound technology has developed that much since my pervious pregnancy which was less than five years a go. Now I could see the face of baby in 4D picture and they gave us a DVD of the whole Ultrasound process!!

It is funny that from a young age I knew that I would not live in Iran and my future would not be there and I also had an intuition that I would have two boys. It is like I was my own psychic! Just another thing that I thought I would be but I am not so far is that I always thought that I would be rich but I am not!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW....
Dear Ocean ,
I should congratulate again...:)
I realy wonder of your angels..
Best wishes

5:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean
It's really nice to have 2 boys, I am happy for you, it seems that you really follow your dreams,lol.
...Recently somebody read my palm and said I will be rich in Old age... but what an old person wants to do with money, I like to have money at least in my middle age:((

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean, once again congratulations, you rich girl.... You'll have 2 born sons soon, if that isn't rich?!

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

congratulations!!! I m happy to hear such a good news :))))))

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Aw, a little boy! Congrats to you and your happy family for the new member to come :)
I hope all the stuff that you predicted before comes true ;)

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

akhey elahi mobrak,,,, esmesh chy mishe hala>:)

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home