Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Young generation in Iran

My best friend's cousin who is a very beautiful 18 years old girl has come from Iran to go to college here. She is born in US and has been back and forth to Iran, but lived there the last 4 years. She has very interesting and at the same time sad stories about the young generations in Iran which my friend and me were shocked by hearing them.

She was telling us that in lots of parties they pass around extessi pills in a tray like they are passing pastry or candy, I had heard things similar like young people use drugs in parties or so but passing it like candy is beyond our imaginations. When me and my friend used to live in Iran (she came to US earlier than me, 8 years ago) we were party girls, we had boy friends and used to go to parties but we never took part in any party that there was any kind of drug, usually Alcohol was served but drug never, may be there were some guys feeling too cool and used it before coming to the party but there, I never saw one, of course even at that time (about 5-10 years ago that we were used to party a lot) there were parties with drug and stuff in it but it was not common, If you were from a good family and hang around with normal people, maximum was alcohol. Even here in US I have never been in a party that people pass around drugs!!

Another interesting or disgusting thing she was saying was that there are lots of gay and lesbian in Iran these days, she was swearing that when ever she went to a public pool a woman would approach her. MY god I never knew any lesbian when I used to live in Iran! Where the society is going? To the deepest level of hell?

I truly feel so sorry for these young people, specially young girls because women are more fragile and vulnerable in our society because of all sorts of limitations. I wish I could tell to all those young people that don't ruin your life and this is not the way to fight with this dirty system, this is what they want, so they can keep you quiet and bring you down more and more every day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

"Another interesting or disgusting thing she was saying was that there are lots of gay and lesbian in Iran these days" this maybe means that people are more open that they can express their feelings than in the past.

"Where is society going? To the deepest level of hell?" In America and the whole world the same is going on. In the USA the Bush regime doesn't tolerate gay's and lesbians... that's unpleasant.

Hell is there where you can't express yourself.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home