Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Challenges!

I am very busy and actually overwhelmed these days by new baby! The hardest part is lack of sleep. Waking up two times a night for breast-feeding is not the most fun thing!! On the other hand we should give lot of attention to my older son. Obviously he is jealous but I and my husband both are trying our best to give him enough attention. We cannot leave him even one minute alone with baby, he wants to hug him hard and sometimes press him, we should just keep reminding him not to push baby and be very careful with him. Any way it is a challenging situation and I think it will be this way for a while. I can tell that my older son is doing better than the first couple of days but still needs lot of care and attention!

Days pass so fast. I try to read while I am breast-feeding so time passes by faster. I already finished two books!! One is nothing lasts for ever (Written by Sydney Sheldon) the other was tell me about your dreams again written by Sydney Sheldon. Both are interesting entertaining books.
Some people that have two kids already had warned me that having two kids is not doubling the work, it will be multiplying the work and I see they were very right! Thank god my Mom is here and she is very helpful!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean

Best wishes for your new baby and
Have a successful delivery and take time to enjoy a healthy baby
and I hope that your older son conformity with your family.

Good Luck
Ashkavand

4:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can image what you over take these days .I have seen my relatives that time I decided , never become a mother.but I think this is a stupid decision because I love the children spacialy when thay laugh at you:)
Good luck Dear Ocien and best wishes

5:27 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Awwwww, how's the baby? It's good to hear that your family is doing great. Good luck with the sleepless nights, and all the work. Take care.

6:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dear Ocean
wow,,,I think breastfeeding is fun anyways even if it is midnight;)
yeah, I guess you are very lucky that your mom is near you, I hope she can stay looooong.
Have fun with kids,,,,,boos

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home