Monday, March 03, 2008

Just a new post!

-I have been busy with baby a lot recently; I am not even able to keep up with my emails. I had forgotten how much work is it to have a little baby. I am not very lucky with breast-feeding this time. He took my breast for the first 3 weeks but I felt that he does not get full and started giving him formula on the side since last week , now he does not want to take my breast any more. I still try to breast feed him couple times a day but he surely prefers formula!! He is growing fast and looks very cute these days!
Because of sleepless nights I have been in bad moods in last few days but today when my mother- in-law was here for visiting I was just looking at her and thinking to myself that she is 70 years old, her husband is long gone and her kids are grown ups and busy with their lives, She must be liking to go back in time be my age have her family around her! So I have to appreciate these days that I have my kids living with me and my husband is alive and is with us! I felt that I have to go back to positive mood and bear with tiredness!! That is so true that we do not appreciate our moments and just looking forward to future, forgetting that this moment is the life and god knows what happens tomorrow! I myself need to remind it to myself a lot!!

-These days Presidential election is a hot topic in US. I like Hillary Clinton to be elected but she has a challenging competition with Obama. I think Obama is good too but Hillary is more experienced and there is nothing about her that people don’t know so republicans cannot make up new things for her but Obama is a new target if he becomes the final democrat candidate, republicans will bring up new things against him and will use his race to put him down as much as they can. Plus I think some Americans are not still ready for a non-white president I can tell that they are not ready for a woman president either!! That is not very clear that people are more sexist or racist!!!! I truly wish a democrat goes to the white house and I will be very upset if another republican will go to the office to destroy this country and other countries more!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

I hope formula works ok, but better is breastfeeding for obvious reasons.

You said it a long time ago to enjoy/appreciate these moments in life. Do you remember Ocean?

Aboput the election, super tuesday, did you vote?

Enjoy your family, take care,

Jan

1:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean
I hope you are feeling better soon
and if you have a problem about breast-feeding you can see
" www.babyyourbaby.org"

Take Care
Ashkavand

9:53 PM

 
Blogger SOF!A said...

hi, nice post!
put a pic of ur kid here :)
i think for Iran it would be better to have Obama elected but i myself wouldv'n voted for Hillary if i was an american!
That is not very clear that people are more sexist or racist!!!!--->That's hot, cool way of puting it :)

12:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree with you, about Hillary.
good luck Ocean aziz.

3:29 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

It's great to appreciate life, and it's also normal to forget how lucky we are every once in a while. It's really good to read a new post from you lady.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Nene said...

baba man in posto do se bar khoondam chetor comment nazashatam!!! hala migama we need a newer post doostam

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home