Friday, August 29, 2008

Different things

There are so many things that I want to write about today. May be I should summarize them as much as possible:
-Our vacation last week was fun. We went to Disneyland last Wednesday and were in the theme park from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm. We went to at least 15 rides. My son was not scared this time at all and except Indiana Jones (which is one of the greatest but not OK for his age) he came to all the rides with us. I truly enjoyed it!! Disneyland is one of the most fun places that I have ever been too!!!!!!!!!!!
I and my husband went to Bill Maher show on Sunday night and it was absolutely fantastic. I have never seen anybody as out spoken as him in my whole life!!!!!! We laughed for good 1.5 hour and enjoyed it a lot. Here is two links of his shows on TV just watch and see what I mean:
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=UiLdc79f_iU&NR=1

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=RlP09x2kxrU&feature=related

-On Monday I had an accident, a guy with a huge truck hit my car in the back and obviously was his fault. I am ok but the bumper and the back left light were smashed! My car is in auto shop and I have a rental car now!

-My ex-sister-in law whom I wrote about here before, who hurt me a lot emotionally when I moved to US and I had written about it and said that was one of the people that I would not forgive and finally I forgave her in my heart, brings her daughter who in my niece too (she is not in contact with us, because her mom does not let her to see his dad’s family) to my son’s school! Poor girl is at sixth grade but because of her bad behavior has changed schools five times already. Now she comes to same school as my son. I saw them and I said hi to my niece but they just ignored me which was not surprising at all!! Any way this is a good practice for me to see a person that has been really bad to me and my family every day but stay cool and forgiving towards her!!!!!!!!
Life is all about tests, here and there!!!!!!!

-Finally my favorite subjects these days! ELECTIONS.
I have been watching democratic convention last couple of days and it was great. Hillary and Bill Clinton were so good. This show how civilized they are and how these people can become united when it is necessary. A lesson that lots of countries in the world should learn from them. Until month ago Hillary and Obama were competent, now they are friends and united. This is amazing!! Al Gore’s speech was fantastic too, every time I see this guy I feel heartbroken that he did not become US president!!!!! I read in news this morning that McCain has selected Alaska’s governor who is a woman (44 years old ) as his Vice president! This was surprising and shows how republican are desperate to defeat Obama, they want to show we are minority supporters too!!!!! But if McCain becomes president we will have same problems as last 8 years!
I hope American people have got their lesson and vote for Obama! This will be a very exciting election for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

hi ocean jooon... i tried ;) welll i dont know... anyways,,,
btw i wish some day i 'll be just like you and forgive but now when i think about it i am like hell no, its not possible at all... i am so sorry about the accident, good it wasnt your fault and i guess kids werent with you...
the election is going good i have school everyday now but everynight my mom and dad especially my dad give me the report lol and they are enjoying it, last night i watched obama's talk it was amazing... hopefully we see some changes in near future
take care ocean joon and enjoy the long weekend

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,
finally a message of Jan, I read your posts.
Many things happened.
Vacation? great.
I'm glad you're not hurt in the accident.
That life is all about tests.. even I can imagine.
About the elections, how is Obama doing in the polls? In the Netherlands we hear that McCain is doing better. :-(

take care,
Jan

2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man hamishe doost daram weblogeto bekhonam vali enghadr tolanie va man ziad vaght nadaram sari majboram tikehaisho bekhonam.beharhal khoshhalam ke disneyland beheton khosh gozashte.babate tasadof ham moteasefam vali khob chizie ke baraye hame momkene har lahze pish biad va nemishe joloho gereft.

10:02 PM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

It's awesome that you guys had a good time in Disney Land, who wouldn't anyways!
Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm happy that you're ok yourself.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean
I am very sorry about your Accident and I am so glad that you are OK.

Take Care and Wish you the best

12:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dear Ocean
I was in Iran and could not read blogs anymore. Anyway I heard so much about Disneyland from some friends who have been there before. I'd like to see there, maybe I should go to Franc.
I hope, your son has a nice time in new school when I was 6 because of the Iraq war I could not even go school completely hummmmmm and I was crazy about school.

6:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stay in Bern, Capital of Switzerland. What I brought me here, well... keeping my study in new subject even in the world and another thing was a personal reason ;-)
You are right, here is pretty nice place somehow seems a royal country but mostly in summer.

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home