Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bill Gates

I read in news today that Bill Gates is stepping down from being Microsoft Chairman and wants to work full time on his charitable projects. He mainly wants to work on healthcare. I remember that couple of years ago I saw his picture along with his wife among an African tribe in Africa. They had traveled there to help poor people. That picture made me amazed and I admired him so much, although I was not a Microsoft fan at that time and the technologies that used for my job were not mainly Microsoft product but I thought what a great person!!
I really admire him, although there have been lots of critics towards him and his company over the years but he is a genius. He definitely changed the world of Information Technology and as an IT person I give him lot of credits. Some of the products are just for business and making more money but some f their tools are excellent and make a programmer’s life like myself a lot easier ( now I work for a place that is a Microsoft shop, we use lots of their products). Besides being a smart business man he is good human being. There are lots of rich people all over the world that have never done what he is doing! May be you have heard that he is just giving each of his kids $10,000,000 and the rest of his wealth will go to charity after his death!! I admire him a lot. I wish I could be rich and help poor people. I think one of the greatest joys in life is to be able to help poor and sick people, especially kids.
You know that I believe hell and heaven is this world and we keep coming and living in the hell or heaven that we built in our pervious life, if we were a good person in past life the world will be a more heaven like place for us and if we were bad people in pervious life the world will be a hell for us. We just keep coming until we are completely purified and can go to the next level of life. This is my theory and understanding from hell and heaven and that is the only explanation that I can have for all the injustice that we see in the world for me!!
Any way I think Bill Gates has been a great person in his past life so the world has been a heaven for him and has given him enough opportunities to be at the point that he is at now! Good for him and god bless him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have a dream, to be rich and can help poor people. sometimes I make dream in my mind that I have the ability to help people who stay in village far away whatever...But i know this is just a dream :(

4:26 AM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean
I admired Bill Gates
He is Good Man that can help people poor all of the world.God bless his and you.

4:24 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

His work is quite admirable!
How have you been lady? It's been quite a while that I haven't been blogging. It's good to read your posts again.

Kiss the little ones.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home