Wednesday, June 18, 2008

8th Anniversary

Yesterday was our 8th anniversary, Time flew. The best part of our marriage is having our sons that we both love them to death.
My husband got me my favorite flower which is red roses but we did not go out because it was a week day and we were both tired.

It is amazing that how I have got used to be married and having family that now that I look back is hard to believe that I was single some day without any responsibility. To me it’s like I have had this family forever!
Sometimes I miss my single time but on the other hand I cannot live without my kids even for one day!!
I think parenthood with all of it’s responsibilities and troubles is a very special chapter in every body’s life and to me it is worth the trouble!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! it is nice to hear that you have good feelings for your family life :)how 's your dear baby?
finally i can leave a message in blogspot!!

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

happy aniversary ocean joooonam.... ishala 100min aniversary:) love you

9:47 PM

 
Blogger mayra said...

Congratulation:)
My result exams were good up to now and I need some relaxation. please kiss your nice boys instead of me :-)

1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home