Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New stuff

-It’s been 3 days that I am sick; I have a very bad sore throat. I try not to hold baby too much so he does not get sick. These days I want to hold him more because in 10 days I would be back to work, so I want to enjoy him and my time with him as much as I can! Thinking about being separated from him makes me sad and I try not to think about it!

-The New earth book is having great impact on me and I am practicing it’s advices a lot. I feel more present and happier I just need to keep it this way. I highly recommend this book.

-Hillary Clinton won in Pennsylvania, but still is behind from Obama. I liked Hillary to win but now I am kind of disappointed by her, she lied about her Bosnia experience and have been playing different roles! I want a Democrat to go to white house either Hilary or Obama. Republican’s administration is destroying this country.
-I was watching Oprah show ( I am learning a lot from her shows) yesterday and it was about keeping earth green, which was very informative. I think Americans are way behind about fighting global warming in comparison with Europeans. But this kind of programs that these days are shown by famouse people like Operah is very eye opener. I myself have become a lot more careful with recycling these days. I have a separate garbage bag for plastic and papers in my kitchen and recycle every thing I can. I have thought my son to throw papers, plastics in that bag too. Any way one of Operah's guests was Al gore who you know has won Nobel peace prize for his efforts about global warming. Every time I see this man I feel so upset that he was not elected as president of US!! If he was elected the history of the world would be different, there would not be any war with Iraq, Afghanistan, etc!!
I hope people have got their lesson and make the right decision this time.
-Do you know Bill Maher? He is very left handed comedian whose show is very political and he is against Bush big time. If he was in Iran and would attack the regime the way he attacks Bush Administration he would be executed 10 times. His show is on HBO on Friday nights. I think you can download it from HBO.com too. I love him and his show a lot. He has excellent point of views and he has big guts!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opss!! I had a sore throat as well.It was awful but now I'm better.
Your feeling about your son is very nice Ocean!

You are absolutely right about Italian men.They were really handsome ;-).

5:35 AM

 
Blogger Nene said...

ocean joon:)
hi hope evertything is going great for you:) you will enjoy going back to work since you said your mom is going to take care of baby so no worries azizam... I like Obama much better hillary is kind of fake to me i dont know why!!! i dont watch all their talks and campagn but i dont like her.... i have to go get that boook i heard from many people its a good boook,,,, it is in my agenda now!!!!

10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean
Thank you so much for your comment.
meanwhile,about me,
when I was 21 years old,
I got married.

Take care

Ahmad-Ashkavand

12:34 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Ocean,

Still feeling sick? I hope you're better by now.

What Hillary Clinton is concerned, he's had a bad week but brilliantly recovered in Pennsylvania. How is the republican candidate doing in the media at the moment? The democrats are still fighting and that worries me.

I wish you good times with your newborn baby and your older son.

Take care Ocean!

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Hi Ocean, hope you're feeling a lot much better than the time you wrote this post. Ready for work lady?
Goodluck.

Cheers

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home