Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little boy

-My little boy is getting cuter and cuter every day. He is a good baby and smiles most of the time. His older brother loves him more these days but still gets upset if we hold the baby a lot or show him attention, the good thing is when I ask him are you mad that I hold the baby he says yes and talks about it. Psychologically that is good, because he does not keep the anger inside himself. Any way it is challenging but is not as bad as I thought when I was pregnant!!

-I am busy at work but some days I can go home for lunch and spend a little bit time with the little one. My boss let me work from home on Wednesday afternoons temporarily! Hopefully I can stretch this schedule as long as possible.

_ I finished the book new earth and I learned a lot from it. I am practicing the advises and techniques. The most important point of the book is to try to live in the moment and enjoy now, this exact second that I am in it and do not get lost in thoughts so we just pass by the moments without living them!! I feel that I am making progress but I have to keep it in mind all the time.

-For those of you who read my blog regularly, have read in my one or maybe more than one post that I mentioned that two people heart me the most in my life, my ex-boyfriend in Iran and my ex sister-in-law. I had mentioned that I cannot forgive these two people! Guess what, I have forgiven them in my heart and I can tell that there is no one that I dislike these days except some politicians that lots of people don’t like them so that does not really count!!!!!!! I feel that I am growing in my heart and my mind and that makes me happy. I hope I can grow more and more and purify my soul and my heart as much as possible.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

i want to read this book too... i checked borders this weekend i couldnt find it... where did you buy it????
i wish some day i have this same feeling tworad you know who...cant even picture it now ocean....
kisses and hugs for big brother and his baby brother:)

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ocean
اگر امکان داره دررابطه با کتابی که عنوان نموده اید در پستهای بعدی بطور خلاصه چکیده فصلهای آن رابنویسید
با تشکر
احمد- اشکاوند

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your older son's pretty cute.His honest answer was fantastic. As I said before I like him very much :)
It's great, you have such as these feelings. It's really perfect...

Good luck and have a happy days with your cute sons!

6:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some times it's hard to forgive though not impossible. glad you managed. I can't forgive tyranic leaders either . no one can.

I like your place. It's pure , plain and simple.

ye-agha-he
(lone reed)

6:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salaam
mishe lotfan begin ke chejori bakhshidin?
albateh ye chizi ke hast, migan agar digaran ro befahmi va az zavieh dide oona negah koni, mitoni ona ro bebakhshi...
but still i think it takes lots of effort and also "time". if an incident is very near (e.g. happened yesterday)it is not easy to forget and forgive...

6:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home