Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mother-in-law!

My Mother-in-law is still with us, she finally got her swearing letter and is scheduled to take part in citizenship swearing ceremony on July 23rd. Her ticket is for August 4th.
I have been married for 8 years now and every year my mother-in-law has been in US from 3 months to 11 months and she has always been at our place for a while during her visitation. She never really wanted to get a place for her own!
My other sister-in-law treated her really bad while she was at her place for 2 months recently but I decided to be nice and welcoming more than ever for couple of reasons:
First of all I am more mature now and have become a lot more patient recently. Part of it is because of reading the book New Earth and practicing its advises, Second: I thought, when she will be a citizen she won’t have excuse to come and stay long here and most probably this will be her last long visit so I have to bear with it one more time. Third reason is I thought to myself, If I need to go and stay in one of my son’s places for a while in future (which I really avoid!!)Do I like to be treated not nicely by their wives? Any way I am putting up with some comments that I don’t like and lack of privacy! This too will pass. That is a sentence in New Earth book! It is good to remember that every situation will pass in its own time, if we keep our patience we can pass through it and we will be fine!
I have to confess that I am getting wiser and I am glad that I have chosen to work on myself and my inner self. I know I still need to work more, definitely by the day of my death. Everyone needs that!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First: Good for your Mother-in-law ;-)
Second: So this book would be perfect that causes these effects

Third: Dear ocean switzerland is pretty nice but but just in summer and sunny days :)
aman az ruzaya barunio deltanige ghorbat

2:04 AM

 
Blogger Arsh said...

Oh that book I seriously gotta read!
Have an awesome weekend lady.

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Ahmad said...

Hi Ocean

I wish you all the best
in life and kiss your sons.

3:51 AM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Congrats that your mother in law will be US citizen soon...

Bear in mind that it's a hard life on top of the mountain... in every respect

take care Ocean,
Jan

12:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home